Learn to Take Control of Your Social Media Marketing at The AZ Social Media Training Center!
Classes have started! Enroll today! If you can’t make the live sessions, you can join us via Skype! After you register for the class, contact us for instructions.
Dates and times subject to change. Walk-ins accepted but please call first – 602-738-1700.
5 days, 3-hour Sessions: Learn everything you need to know to take control of your social media marketing. Friday sessions are from 9am – noon, all other session are from 1-4pm.
Friday, 10/16; Monday, 10/19; Wednesday, 10/21; Friday, 10/23; & Monday, 10/26.
Note: The Saturday morning series, 9am – noon, is from, 10/24 – 11/21, if you miss a class from the weekday series you can make it up on the respective Saturday.
If you can’t make the live sessions, you can join us via Skype. Please, register, then contact the organizer directly if you wish to participate via Skype.
- How to market on the 6 major networks: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, LinkedIn and YouTube (we’ll also touch on Instagram and Foursquare).
- How to get search engine optimization (SEO) with content marketing (blogging) and social media.
- Creating strategic and tactical marketing plans.
- How to use the free tools like Feedly, HootSuite and TweetDeck to grow your following and to manage your social media in 30 minutes a day!
Attendees will get strategic and tactical marketing plan templates, links to free resources, WordPress blogging manual, an editorial calendar and a copy of the presentations. Session breakdown Click on the individual sessions for specific dates and to register. $55 each
- First Steps, Content Marketing & Blogging
- Google+ & YouTube
- Facebook & Pinterest: Reaching the Consumer
- Twitter & LinkedIn: Getting Maximum Exposure
- Planning/Analytics & How to Manage it all in 30 Minutes a Day! Sat., 10/10, 9am – noon
October 1, 2-4pm
Part 1: Managing a WordPress Site – taught by WordPress expert, Kerry Townsend of SonFisher Web Studios:
What you will get from this class:
- An Understanding of WordPress basics
- How to protect your investment (WordPress website)?
- How to make a backup
- How to keep your site running
- What to do when your site crashes
Part 2: Integrating Social Media into Your WordPress Site – taught by Giselle Aguiar, AZ Social Media Wiz
Here you will learn:
- Adding social media to your website
- The best social plugins
- Adding widgets (like the ones you see in the right sidebar of this site)
- Arranging the widgets to get the best visitor interaction
IMPORTANT: For hands-on training, bring your laptop (Apple or PC ). You should have either a live WordPress site or DesktopServer & FileZilla installed. Both are available on the internet, free and work on Apple and PC systems.
How to Capture Quality Videos with Your Smart Phone
Presented by video marketing expert, Taylor Luke of Financial Potion.
October session coming soon!
Get Smarter with Your Phone — Tools and Tips Needed To Capture Quality Video With Your Smart Phone
During this course we’ll cover:
- The top 5 videos every business owner should be using
- The elements within these videos and why they are important to you
- How to capture these videos on your own using your smart phone.
- Recording the video
- A light conversation about editing and then distributing
- Video apps & platforms to use with your phone
You need this basic computer knowledge:
- How to get around a web browser
- URLs and web addresses
- Uploading and downloading pictures
- Copy, cutting and pasting