June Weekday Boot Camp – Last of the Live Boot Camps!
Everything goes online in July!
June 6, 8, 10, 13 & 15! 9am – noon
5 days, 3-hour Sessions:
All days 9am – noon.
If you miss a session you can make it up online.
The full Social Media Marketing Boot Camp includes:
- How to market on the 6 major networks: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, LinkedIn and YouTube (we’ll also touch on Instagram & Periscope).
- How to get search engine optimization (SEO) with content marketing (blogging) and social media.
- Creating strategic and tactical marketing plans.
- How to use free tools to grow your following and to manage your social media in 30 minutes a day!
- Attendees will get…
- the Define your Target Market Workbook
- strategic and tactical marketing plan templates
- links to free resources
- WordPress blogging manual
- an editorial calendar template
- a copy of the presentations as a training manual
$85 each if purchased separately:
- First Steps, Content Marketing & Basic Blogging
- Google+ & YouTube: Power Team for SEO
- Facebook & Pinterest: Reaching the Consumer
- Twitter & LinkedIn: Getting Maximum Exposure
- Planning, Analytics & How to Manage it all in 30 Minutes a Day!
Bring your laptop to all sessions*.
Here are some of the classes we provide:
We repeat most of these classes every month! Click here to join our email list to get our weekly announcements & newsletter and download the free “Define Your Target Market Workbook”
*These are interactive sessions. A Laptop works best, mobile apps for the networks are sometimes limiting as to what you can do, but a tablet will work for class. To take the boot camp and most of our classes you need this basic computer skills and knowledge:
- How to get around a web browser
- URLs and web addresses
- Uploading and downloading pictures
- Copy, cutting and pasting