Whether you’re starting your social media marketing from scratch or need some tweaking, direction and training, w have the social media marketing service that you need!
Yes, social media marketing can become overwhelming.
I understand. There are so many marketing options and it seems so time consuming. But with the right strategic social media plan, a little research, consistent branding and specific tactics you can…
- Gain Exposure, Brand Awareness and Visibility
- Drive More Traffic to your Website
- Generate Quality Leads
- Improve Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Google Ranking
- Gain Social Amplification and Exposure
- Establish Yourself as an Expert in your Field
- Market & Industry Research – Who is your target market and where do they hang out on the social networks? How do they use the various devices to search for what you have to offer. We do extensive research and provide you with a comprehensive report.
- Determining your overall goals and objectives. What do you want to accomplish and by when?
- Setting up a strategic social media plan to accomplish your goals that encompasses the relevant networks.
- Outlining a tactical plan – what to do when and for how long to implement the strategy.
- Fitting social media into your marketing mix. Print advertising, directly mail, email marketing and newsletters, broadcast media – if they’re still working for you, you’re not going to replace it with social media, you’re going to combine it. We’ll show you how.
- Social Media Set-ups:
- Business pages/profiles setup on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest and YouTube. Consistent branding throughout the networks is crucial for your online image!
- Optimized for search engines (SEO) – each network has it’s own powerful search engine. You want to be found when someone is looking for what you have to offer!
- Social Media codes and widgets for your website (makes it easy for folks to follow you and share your content). If you don’t make it easy for people to do what you want them to do, they won’t do it!
- Interconnecting accounts. This makes it easy to hit several “birds with one stone” when sharing.
- Customized Training: 1-on-1 via Google+ Hangout or Skype. Includes:
- Building a following and relationships
- How to manage your social media in 30 minutes a day once your following is established
- Strategies, tools, tricks & tips – time savers!
- How to blog and manage a WordPress site.
- Finding and curating content
- Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, YouTube
- Learn how to do it all yourself with our online video classes coming soon! Here’s a sample!
No matter what you want to do, you won’t succeed without strategic and tactical plans.
Consistent branding and optimizing for search.
- YouTube Channel
Customized, 1-on-1 training sessions to learn how to do-it-yourself on your own computer, at your own speed!
If you’re starting your social media marketing from scratch, you need to devote more “sweat equity” in building a following. Besides blogging at least 3 times a week, you need to spend at least 90 minutes a day, for the first month, searching for and following your target market, thanking people for retweeting, mentioning and following on Twitter, finding content that would be of interest to your target market(s), scheduling posts, engaging with other posts in each of the major networks. That’s commenting, liking and sharing.
Depending on the business and industry, you should start seeing results of your social media efforts in 30-90 days.
If you don’t devote the time in the first 30 days, it will take you longer to build a following and longer to start seeing results.
If that’s sounds impossible with your current schedule and workload, then we can do it for you! Click here for more details!
Once a following is built, with the proper tools and training, you can manage your social media marketing in 30 minutes a day. However, if you feel, that you’d rather have someone do it for you, then we can take over.
Whatever you special event may be…
- Grand Opening
- Trade Show
- New Product/Service Launch
We can give it a special boost on social media.
Giselle Aguiar is available to speak at groups of all sizes for a the fee of $125/hr, located in these Phoenix Valley areas: Phoenix, Glendale, Peoria, Scottsdale, Cave Creek, Tempe and west areas of Mesa. (25-mile radius from north-central Phoenix). Contact me for non-profit business group exceptions.
Outside of these areas, including: Avondale, Chandler, East Mesa, Gilbert, Surprise, Sun City, Fountain Hills, San Tan Valley, Goodyear, Buckeye and Queen Creek: $200/hour + gas/traveling expenses.
Customized training available for groups.
Quotes are customized to your business needs. Click here to contact us for a free 30-minute phone consult & analysis.