Mobile has taken over!
The implications are clear – if you’re not able to reach your audience through mobile search or display, or you’re not providing a satisfactory mobile experience you will miss out compared to competitors who are. ~ Smart Stats
Are you mobile-ready? Here are some best-practice tips to make sure you have your Mobile Marketing act together…
- One thing is true about digital marketing is there is A LOT of DATA! Here are some Data-Driven tips to Optimize your Mobile Marketing.
- Your landing page — a page that has just a special offer that you’re promoting with no other navigation other than the call-to-action — needs to come up perfectly on a mobile device. Here are 5 Examples of Killer Mobile Landing Pages.
- Google is now looking at the mobile version of websites first. Here’s what you need to know about Mobile-First indexing.
- We know that marketing automation is important and a great time-saver and money-maker, but how does mobile play into it? This article from Visual Contenting explains what you need to do.
- Here’s an SEO Checklist for Higher Google Mobile Rankings.
- What do the experts say?