- You’re probably an expert in what you do, but when it comes to writing compelling copy, you need help.
- You need to blog 2-3 times a week to keep Google happy so you come up on the first page of search results.
- Your headlines aren’t enticing people to click on them from social media or search results to go to your site. In other words, people aren’t going to your site.
- Visitors who do find your site don’t convert into leads or sales.
- Your website doesn’t come up in the first page of Google for your industry keywords.
- You’re too busy running your business to redo your whole website or blog 2-3 times a week.
- The thought of writing scares you.
Whatever your reason, you know that you need to have a website that works and you need to be found in Google search.
First, let me explain VOICE:
As a ghostwriter, blogging in your name, I write the blog articles in your or your company’s name. However, I write as a reporter. I do the research and write a 300-500 word article of interest to your target market with the search engine in mind. That is, using suitable, researched keywords in the appropriate mix, sticking to Google’s rules.
Having said that, it’s not the voice of the expert. When YOU tell a story, you’re sharing it from your own experience. The voice is different.
A well-done blog has a combination of both.
The Other Problem is ….
Your static web pages: The front page, about page, services, or product pages, etc. The ones that should sell a potential customer on the fact that you’re an expert, have credibility, are trustworthy, have what they need or want, AND the price is worth it.
That’s where a lot of websites fail. They paint pretty pictures of a product or service, but neglect to focus on the benefits and features that really sell the items. The descriptions that compel a shopper to buy.
A Shopper is Just a Shopper Until they
Make a Purchase!
Here’s what I can do for you…
Monthly Blogging Service:
3 blog posts a week – $500/m retainer
- 1 article is written by the resident expert sent to me in a Word doc., which will be posted with a free-use picture (or one of your pictures) and shared on social media. If you feel like you’re not a good writer, never fear! I’m a good editor.
- 2 blog posts will be written by me as a ghostwriter and posted.
- A relevant call-to-action will be added at the end of each post.
- Articles will include links to other relevant articles within your website.
- External sources will be properly cited and linked to open in a new tab.
- All articles will be optimized for SEO and include at least 1 picture or a video.
Though I can research any industry, I do have personal experience in: retailing, tourism, hospitality, restaurants, travel, cruises, financial services, performing arts, and small business in general.
Does not include managing or maintaining a WordPress site, updates or plugins. Monthly retainer is billed via Square and due on the first of each month.
Simply, $100 per page. I can make even the most boring business sound compelling!
You should have the following free WordPress plugins installed for optimum SEO. I can install them for you at no additional charge.
- SEO by Yoast
- JetPack by WordPress
- Editorial Assistant by Zemanta
- TinyMCE Advanced
So, if you’re not happy with the results you’re getting from your website, let’s start with a free 30-minute phone consultation and analysis of your online marketing efforts. Come on! You’ve got nothing to lose and everything to gain!