If you’re still skeptical about marketing your business on social media, take a look at some of these statistics…
- 46% of web users look towards social media when making a purchase
- 8 out of 10 small-medium sized businesses (SMBs) use social media to drive growth – is yours one of the 2 out of the 10 who don’t?
- 3 in 5 SMBs say they’ve gained new customers by using social media
- B2B marketers invest in social media to
- increase brand exposure – 83%
- increase web traffic – 69%
- gain valuable market insights – 65%
- 70% of B2C businesses have gotten a customer through Facebook
- 67% of Twitter users are far more likely to buy from the brands they follow on Twitter – Are you using Twitter to its full capacity?