If you’re still skeptical about marketing your business on social media, take a look at some of these statistics…
- 46% of web users look towards social media when making a purchase
- 8 out of 10 small-medium sized businesses (SMBs) use social media to drive growth – is yours one of the 2 out of the 10 who don’t?
- 3 in 5 SMBs say they’ve gained new customers by using social media
- B2B marketers invest in social media to
- increase brand exposure – 83%
- increase web traffic – 69%
- gain valuable market insights – 65%
- 70% of B2C businesses have gotten a customer through Facebook
- 67% of Twitter users are far more likely to buy from the brands they follow on Twitter – Are you using Twitter to its full capacity?
We also have several live workshops and our social media boot camp in Phoenix as well as an online training option. Click here for details.
Infographic data complied by Go-Gulf