What will happen if you don’t start marketing your biz on social media?
Or do you think you don’t NEED it?
Well, if your business needs to find new customers, YES, you need to be on social media.
What will happen if you don’t?
- Your website won’t come up in Google search when someone searches for what you have to offer. Read: An SEO Tale of 2 Auto Repair Shops.
- You’ll miss the opportunity to build relationships with potential customers before they even know they need your product or service.
- Your competition will take over your market and you’ll have to close.
- Your ad in the Yellow Pages will end up in the trash.
- No one will know you exist or that you’re an expert in your industry or field.
- You’ll spend tons of money using traditional channels like TV, radio and print, which is dying when you could be using the free tools that social media provides.
- You’ll depend on 1 person telling a few friends bout how great you are when you could have 1 person telling thousands.
- You’d have to go to 50 live networking events a week to reach the amount of people you could reach with 1 strategically-written tweet.
- You’ll still have to rely on cold calling to get leads.
- Your site will come up on the 2nd or 3rd page of Google where no one goes.
Don’t get left behind in the dust!