Digital Marketing changes constantly. It’s a bear for me to keep up with it, never mind the small business owner like yourself. Given that, every second Saturday, at 10:30 AM, MST (Arizona), I’ll be live on Zoom and YouTube. I’ll cover the latest social media news, changes, and features, along with sharing insider tips and then opening it up for Q&A.
You might think, “Why do I need to keep up with all this stuff?”
Simple. Because your competition is using it and beating you to new customers. Plus, a lot of these new features are easy to use and implement in your current social media marketing strategies. Moreover, they will help increase your reach and exposure.
Besides that, Google keeps making changes to their algorithm that directly affects where you come up in the Search Engine Result Pages (SERPs). You’ll quickly notice that happening when your website visitor count starts dropping and you haven’t changed your marketing efforts. So, tune in each 2nd Saturday for the latest updates!
Digital Marketing & Social Media News for April 2021
The Latest Digital Marketing News for April 2021:
- Live Rooms on Instagram – these are a new way to interact with potential customers. Limit 4 users per room.
- Answer questions for great SEO – If you want to improve you search engine optimization, answer the questions your potential customers are asking.
- Instagram Guides – great for the travel industry!
- Facebook Page Labels – beware of the new labeling – “public official,” “fan page” and “satire page.” Most all of you will land in the “fan page” label.
- Google Reviews Algorithm Update
- Google Core Web Vitals Algorithm Update
Mark Your Calendar for the Next 2nd Saturday Social!