Finally! I knew it was coming, but it’s available now! You can post to your Instagram Business Account from your Facebook Business Page! This is such a time saver! However, be aware that while Instagram is very hashtag-heavy, and though they work on Facebook, going overboard on hashtags on Facebook is not good. How to Cross-Post to Instagram from Your Facebook Page.
More Facebook and Instagram News:
- How to Create more Effective Stories
- Improving your Facebook Group Community
- 7 Tips for Running Engaging Instagram Giveaways
- Instagram Stories Analytics
Here’s more of this week’s Best Social Media News:
Have you ever wondered what it took to get your answers in the top square on a Google Search Engine Results Page (SERP)? It’s called Schema. It’s coding your content in a special way so that Google recognizes it as an answer to a question. Furthermore, it’s been rather difficult for the average content provider to get it right — until now. Yoast SEO, the popular free plugin for WordPress, has included Schema markup in their latest update!
But first you need ANSWER THE QUESTIONS! Use a site like Quora to find out what your target market is asking, then blog about it on your website. Forget old-fashioned Q&A pages! Each question should be it’s own blog article.
More SEO & Google News:
- How Search Engines Display Search Results
- For Brick and Mortar Businesses, Google My Business Lets Users Create Custom Short URLs
- Every Question You’ve ever had about Keywords Answered
- Google My Business now Suggests Positive Reviews to Share as Posts
- Common Google My Business Mistakes and how to Avoid Them
- Growing Your YouTube Channel with Series Videos
- New, Updated YouTube Demographics!
- Video Marketing Tips for Every Skill Level
- 12 WooCommerce Plugins to Boost Online Sales
- 7 Ecommerce PPC Copy Tips
- Use an eCommerce Website Building for your Facebook Store
- How B2B Brands can better use video on LinkedIn
- LinkedIn adds new “teammates” option – see more of your colleagues’ posts
- LinkedIn is Rolling Out Photo-Tagging & Stickers – it’s getting more like Facebook everyday. But still keep personal stuff out of LinkedIn!
- Using B2B Ads more Effectively on LinkedIn
Generic Digital Marketing and Social Media News & Tips:
If you haven’t already, you should really go over my Digital Marketing Mistakes post because, I bet you’re making at least 15 of them or more!
I got a kick out of this article: 22 Things You Wish Marketers Would Stop Doing on Social Media.
My biggest pet peeve that was listed here is when folks on LinkedIn request to connect with me and as soon as I accept, they pitch me something. Just because we’re connected on LinkedIn doesn’t mean I’m interested in what you have to offer. Moreover, if you become a pest, I disconnect you immediately. Think of LinkedIn as your virtual Rolodex. When someone asks me if I know of someone to do something, I’ll search my LI network and recommend you if you fit the bill on what they’re looking for. If I need something, I’ll search for myself and contact you.
- How a Fragmented Social Media Strategy can hurt your Brand
- The Impact of Influencers on Consumer Decisions
- Pinterest Best Marketing Practices
- The Importance of Responsive Website in a Multi-Device World
- Pinterest ad Campaigns Can Now be Optimized
- 5 Fundamental Flaws in Your Brand Messaging
- Quality vs. Quantity: What Content Marketers Need to Know
- 12 Ways to Earn Money and Authority by Blogging
And for this week’s featured Infographic, from the folks at Convince and Convert, we have a new way of looking at the buyer’s journey or the marketing funnel…
The idea being that to really be successful in getting potential customers to buy, you need to create content for each type of buyer depending on where they are in their buying journey.