Why spend money when you don’t have to? Free Marketing is available to everyone!
You might think that taking some shortcuts by using paid social media advertising even Pay Per Click (PPC) will work for you, however, you may want to try it free for a few months and see what the results are. Why?
- Ad blocking software blocks paid ads on mobile devices – and it’s not going away soon. There’s nothing you can do about it.
- Searchers look for the “organic” search results before they click on a paid one. They TRUST that businesses on the organic list will really know what they’re talking about because they didn’t pay to be on top. They also ignore the ads on the sides of Facebook. Even the “sponsored content or posts” get passed by. It’s like the old-fashioned “advertorials” you’d see in magazines. Did you ever actually read those?
- Not that many people want the “Buy Now” buttons on social media.
Free Marketing – all it takes is a good strategic plan, a tactical plan and some organized effort, and you should get the results you want like:
- Coming up on the first page of Google search
- Driving visitors who become hot leads to your website
- Building relationships with your current and potential customers
- Establishing credibility
- Steadily increasing your following and subscribers to your blog
- Creating brand advocates
- Becoming an influencer
- Getting noticed
- Write authentic, original blog posts at least 3 times a week.
- Branded videos
- Podcasting – either create your own channel or be a guest on existing shows
- Branded graphics
- Offer tidbits of advice – be useful, helpful, know your target’s pain points and solve them