I think the best social media marketing news this week is this latest study from Social Media Examiner. (The full report is available on their site for free until May 31st!)
If you haven’t figured it out already, if you want to grow your business, you NEED to be on Social Media!
So, which ones are you on? You know you can’t just depend on one network. Look what happened to Facebook last year. If you were focusing all your marketing on just Facebook, you were screwed! There’s has to be a proper mix of marketing efforts on the right networks to reach your target market.
Here are my Best Picks of Social Media Marketing News (and tips) for this Week:
- The When, Why and How of Republishing a Blog Post
- Sharpen Your Writing and Content Focus for Better Results
- Effective Calls-to-Action (Besides “Click Here”)
- Improving Audience Engagement without Writing 10 Times More Content
Search Engine Optimization (SEO):
- YouTube + Google = Getting Found
- 13 Tools to Help Your Website Load Fast
- Using the Art of Storytelling in Your Blogging Strategy
- Creating Great Content for Every Social Media Network
- Your Images help with SEO if you use them right…
- 25 Google Search Stats
Facebook & Chatbots:
- 14 Surprising Predictions about Facebook Messenger
- The Rulebook for Live Chat
- Facebook Launches New Small Business Tools
- The Beginner’s Guide to Facebook Messenger Ads
- Do you need a blog to market your products on Pinterest?
- 11 Tricks to Writing Great Product Descriptions
Generic Social Media Marketing News and Tips:
- 8 Ways Your Social Media Content is Annoying Your Audience
- 10 Tips for Making the Most of Social Media at Trade Shows
- 9 Way for B2Cs to Win at Marketing on LinkedIn — I always said that LinkedIn is more B2B than B2C, but LinkedIn users are consumers, too!
- The Anatomy of the Perfect Instagram Small Business Profile
- 5 Tips to Engage Your Customers on Social Media
- 8 Ways to Organically Drive Traffic to your Website from Instagram
And this week’s featured infographic is by Barry Feldman of Feldman Creative.
We all struggle with writing that blog post title. We want it to be catchy and enticing enough so that our target audience can’t resist but clicking through to the article. It doesn’t matter where you share it or where they find it. If it’s good, people will click on it!