It never ceases to amaze me how quickly things change in today’s digital marketing world. Between Facebook and Google, it’s hard to keep up with the new features, things their “testing” or “rolling-out”. Here’s the latest batch of social media news from the online world.
Overwhelmed? Not sure how to apply all this to your business? Let’s do a coaching call!
Now’s the time to start planning your holiday campaigns especially since this year, you have a earlier shopping season.
- Facebook Provides Tips on How to Maximize Email Sign-Ups and Mobile Purchases
- How to Create Location Pages on Facebook
- Facebook removes 5000 ad targeting options
- Facebook Rolls Out New Options for Creating Video from Still Image and Text Assets
- Facebook Group Admins Can Now Pin Comments to Focus Discussion
- Facebook Releases tools to Create Mobile Ads
If you’ve taken my SEO class at SCORE (How to Get on the First Page of Google) you’ve heard me talk about Pillar Pages. Their the latest way to create content optimized for SEO and Google Search. Content Marketing is the central factor in today’s marketing. Without content, you won’t get found. Here are some great content marketing tips:
- Benefits of Pillar Pages
- Using Google Trends for Content Marketing
- Using Visuals in Content Marketing
- How to Create Blog Content That Creates Paying Customers [Infographic]
Google & Search
- Can Duck Duck Go compete with Google for Search? With this investment, who knows?
- Need some Good News? New Google Assistant was made just for that!
- Google Images Data Will Soon be Displayed in Google Analytics
- Voice Search – Why Everyone Is Talking about It (and Why You Should Join the Conversation)
General Social Media Marketing Tips & News
- The Importance of a Good Social Media Bio (and How to Create One)
- Is Social Media Censorship a Real Problem? [New Data]
- How to Measure Social ROI [Infographic]
- Your true audience may be bigger than you realize — and video could help you find out