Doing social media and content marketing to drive traffic to your website is just one part of how it all works. Having a pretty website is not enough if you’re not converting visitors into leads then nurturing those leads into sales. That’s where an enticing Call-to-Action (CTA) comes in along with Marketing Automation.
Even if you have a free download or offer, then what? Are you letting good prospects fall through the cracks?
- A landing page for that CTA
- Form asking the right questions to segment the list
- A series of emails triggered by the response to previous emails — even if they don’t open it or click on the offer
- The right graphics to draw people to your the landing page from the social media networks
- A specific strategy and work-flow for the most effective conversions
What’s nice about marketing automation, is that you set it up, then, sit back and watch it work!
Marketing Automation Setup: $550
- Free account setup on MailChimp (up to 2000 contacts)
- Landing page creation
- Drip campaign – setting up one automation email included in the free MailChimp account.
- Form creation – asking the right questions to segment your list and personalize offers
- Adding call-to-action on your WordPress website* – working with your web designer to create an effective lead generator
- Graphic promos for social media posts
- 1-hour consult to develop workflow and content
- 1-hour training session to show you how to edit the emails and get around MailChimp
- 1-hour coaching session at the end of the first 30 (or end of campaign) to review results and analytics.
- All consults and training are done via Skype.
*WordPress websites only.
Process may take from 1 to 2 weeks.