You know you have to be doing marketing videos for the exposure. However, the challenge is getting your target audience to watch it.
In a nutshell, here’s what you need to do:
- Hook ’em from the start – begin with excitement or something unpredictable
- Keep it short and simple – less is more
- Tell a story – storytelling sells
- Make them laugh or cry – tug at the heartstrings, think emotions
- Maximize visual and audio – captivate them with both sound and imagery
- Don’t forget a strong call-to-action (CTA) – You’ve got their attention. Tell them what you want them to do!