Marketing Technology – you either love it or hate it, but you have to use it or get left behind. I came across this video of Jay Baer of Convince and Convert and New York Times bestselling author of “Youtility” where he explains how technology and its immediacy has changed marketing. (Read my review of YouTility)
The Power of Now:
The Power of Now is…
- A disgruntled customer instantly leaving a review online.
- Word of mouth is not 1-to-1, but 1-to-thousands
- Every customer is a reporter
Speed wins in modern business.
Businesses are transformed by technology from the phone, the fax machine, the web, email and now social media.
Social Media changes how we market not at people but with people.
Having tools gets you nowhere. Be social, don’t just post on social media.
- Twitter is not a place to send your mini press releases.
- Facebook is not a fancy Yellow Pages ad.
- LinkedIn is not just a place to find a job.
- Pinterest isn’t just cupcakes and wedding planning.
- Instagram and Snapchat are not just for kids posting pictures and videos.
- Websites are not just fancy brochures.
Learning how to market your business effectively in social media is easy! It’s like learning how to drive a car.
I can teach you how you CAN manage your social media marketing in 30-minutes a day! 1-on-1, in a group or via the Internet — customized for your business and industry.
I can show you how to use Marketing Technology to:
- Beat your competition
- Get on the 1st page of Google
- Drive more traffic to your website
- Get more qualified leads
- Convert website visitors into leads then sales
- Automate a lot of your marketing
- Save time, money and actually get results