In case you missed it — and you really should watch this eye-opening Frontline special — especially if you plan on spend some advertising dollars on Facebook. You should seriously consider not putting all your eggs in one basket. Check out Facebook Q3 earnings and user stats.
Pinterest & E-commerce:
If you’re trying to reach the consumer to attract them to our Ecommerce site, Pinterest is where you need to be. It helps with SEO since when you or someone else pins a picture or video from your website, it takes the link with it creating a legitimate backlink that Google like.
- How to Leverage Pinterest to Grow your Email List
- Promoting your Shopify store on Pinterest
- If you want to reach a younger audience, you should be on SnapChat. Here are some tips on advertising there.
- Ecommerce & SEO – finding the right Keywords
- Yet another point of view for Ecommerce & SEO
- You need to establish your EAT! Expertise, Authority & Trust. Here’s how Ecommerce sites can establish EAT quality.
- 10 Tips for Creating Return Customers like Amazon
- Get to Know the 4 Types of Shoppers for the Holidays – from Google
- How to use Google Trends to Bolster your SEO
- Do you want to be successful in online marketing, then you need to understand these areas of SEO.
- How to Improve Page Speed
- LinkedIn Company Pages can now produce live Video through Vimeo
- Text Only posts do better on LinkedIn?
- Hashtags work on LinkedIn, but it’s not Twitter!
- 8 Tips to Create a Professional Video
- 5 New Rules for Video Marketing Success
- The Latest 2018 Video Marketing Stats
Content Marketing & Other Tips:
- Conversion Rates — that’s the difference between how many visitors you have to your website and how many do something — sign up for a newsletter, download a freebie, buy something even contact you. It’s turning a visitor into a lead. That’s a conversion. Here are some tips:
- Why Your Pictures should be Vertical to get the best out of Social Media.
- Cybersecurity Tips for Your Small Business
- Emojis are Everywhere! 😎 But how do you use them in your marketing without looking silly 🤣 or — heaven forbid — a newbie 🤓? 👉Here are some great tips on how to use emojis in your marketing.
Lastly, I want to share this piece from Neil Patel: 34 Marketing Principles. Now, I don’t agree with ALL of them, but if you have no experience in marketing, this will be very helpful.