Effective SEO Copywriting on your website and blog should accomplish 3 things…
- Get your website high enough on the Google search results page — above your competition.
- Entice the searcher — your potential customer — to click on the listing.
- Once they land on your website — you want to convert the visitor into a lead or a sale.
Bad or no SEO copywriting may result in…
- Low rankings on Google.
- Getting impressions on the search results page (SERP) but no clicks. (Low click-through rate.)
- People visiting your website and not doing anything — NOT converting into a lead or a sale.
SEO Copywriting Service!
The trick with SEO copywriting is to write for the human reader with the search engine in mind. Here’s what the service includes…
Step 1: SEO and Competitor Research – $150 (1-time fee)
- SEO Keyword Research – to identify which are the most searched-for words & phrases, for your industry or field, that your target could enter into Google search to find you.
- Competitive Research – who are your main competitors for the top organic spots on Google for the main search phrase and what is needed to bump them off the first page and put you there.
- Competitive Keyword Research – discovering which keywords and/or phrases your main competitors are using.
Step 2: SEO Copywriting
- On-Page Optimization for SEO, as well as leading the visitor to the call-to-action (sale) – based on keyword research.
- Optimized Meta Tags to entice the searcher to click to your site.
- Adding alt-text to images (you provide the images)
- Editing existing copy: $100/page (Up to 500 words, additional words billed at .25 a word.)
- New copy/page/ebook/blog post: $250/page (Up to 500 words, additional words billed at .5 a word.)
- Off-Page Optimizing Your Social Media Profiles and Google Business Profile: $75/profile; YouTube: $250; GBP: $250
- Optimizing Ecommerce SEO: $25/product listing
In case you’re still not convinced about the need for effective SEO copywriting…
Unfortunately, over time, we became too technical in SEO and forgot that the content we produce is supposed to serve a purpose for humans.
Writing for humans means producing high-quality content.Search Engine Journal