We’re in the Roaring 2020s! How about some social media marketing coaching and brainstorming to help you make 2020 your best year yet!
Wouldn’t it be Awesome if you got better results from Your Social Media, Content Marketing and Blogging Efforts in 2020?
With Becoming More Effective in Your Marketing You Will Gain:
- A Higher Ranking on Google (SEO)
- More Visitors to Your Website
- More Conversions – Turning Visitors into Leads
It’s a Brainstorming Session!
Get Help With:
- Understanding on the Social Media Networks work with website
- Search Engine Optimization
- Blogging Effectively on WordPress
- Defining and Reaching Your Target Market(s)
- Strategic & Tactical Marketing Planning
- Using Time-Saving Tools like HootSuite, TweetDeck, Dlvr.it, & Buffer
- Producing and Finding the Right Content to Share
Plus! With payment, you’ll get these free resources:
- Define Your Target Market Workbook
- Strategic Marketing Plan Template
- Tactical Marketing Plan Template
- Content Calendar Template
- WordPress Blogging Manual (for those with WordPress websites)
How it Works:
First, I’ll review your current website and social media profile pages. Then, we’ll talk about your target market niche. Next, we’ll discuss your goals for the next few months and your ideas. Finally, we’ll brainstorm some strategies that you can implement right away.
Coaching and tutoring is available for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube, Instagram, WordPress blogging and editing, HootSuite, TweetDeck, Buffer, social media analytics, content marketing and strategic social media planning. Sorry, at this time, coaching on paid social media advertising or Google Analytics is not offered.
Upon booking, you will receive an invoice via Square due upon receipt. When payment is received, you’ll get the links to the templates. Any overtime will be billed at $25/half-hour in intervals. If your session is cancelled due to illness or an unexpected circumstance, payment may be applied to another session. No refunds for time not used. You’ll get Skype connection instructions when the session is booked.
Coaching Sessions Held Via Skype
Using Skype, you share your screen with me and I guide you through everything. Please have Skype installed on your computer or make sure you have the latest updated version. It’s not recommended to use Skype’s web version. Then go to contacts and search for my Skype ID: icreatephx and send me a connection request. Please do this with enough lead time before our session. Note: to share your screen you must have video enabled on your computer. Otherwise, I can demonstrate what you need to do. Sorry, no in-person training.
All sessions are recorded so you can view later if you need to refer to it.
Compare with other online social media marketing coaching and training…
The problem with this is:
- They are generic and they’ll be covering material that’s not pertinent to your business. Your sessions with me are 100% customizable to your business’ needs.
- If done with a video or classroom-like setting, not everyone grasps technology quickly. I go at your speed.
- Any printed or prerecorded material may be obsolete as the networks and Google are constantly changing. You can be assured of the most up-to-date information with me.