Have you gotten dozens of emails from everywhere with “update to our privacy terms or terms of service” and “GDPR”. If you still don’t get it, click here. In other social media marketing news…
- LinkedIn turns 15! With over 546 million users in over 200 countries, LI is the network for business network and job seekers. But what is proper social media etiquette for businesses? This article from Social Mediopolis provides a guide.
- Where’s video going? YouTube is coming up with new advertising tactics to compete with Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Here are 10 Video trends from our friends at HubSpot.
- Some people just post without giving much thought to how long the social media posts should be. Others are obsessive on getting it just right. Here’s some data from HootSuite that will help.
- What are Pillar Pages and do you need them to help boost your SEO? Here’s what you need to know in a free ebook. And here are 5 Tips for Generating Leads with Pillar Pages.
- Instagram has a new feature they’re developing for ecommerce – shop without leaving the app!
- I love the new Pinterest design! It allows you to showcase your best pins and boards. This is great for any business selling products! Here’s how to maximize the new design.