Whether you’re starting your social media marketing from scratch or need some tweaking, direction and training, we have the social media marketing service that you need!
Yes, social media marketing can become overwhelming.
I understand. There are so many marketing options and it seems so time consuming. But with the right strategic social media plan, a little research, consistent branding and specific tactics you can…
- Gain Exposure, Brand Awareness and Visibility
- Drive More Traffic to your Website
- Generate Quality Leads
- Improve Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Google Ranking
- Gain Social Amplification and Exposure
- Establish Yourself as an Expert in your Field
- Market & Industry Research – Who is your target market and where do they hang out on the social networks? How do they use the various devices to search for what you have to offer. What’s your competition doing online? We do extensive research and provide you with a comprehensive report.
- Keyword research to determine the best keywords and search phrases that your target market will enter into the search box to find you.
- Determining your overall goals and objectives. What do you want to accomplish and by when?
- Developing a strategic social media plan to accomplish your goals that encompasses the relevant networks.
- Outlining a tactical plan – what to do when and for how long to implement the strategy.
- Social Media Set-ups:
- Business pages/profiles setups on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest and YouTube.
- Cover graphics: you provide your logo and pictures. Consistent branding throughout the networks is crucial for your online image!
- Optimized for search engines (SEO) – each network has it’s own powerful search engine. You want to be found when someone is looking for what you have to offer!
- Social Media codes and widgets for your website (makes it easy for folks to follow you and share your content). If you don’t make it easy for people to do what you want them to do, they won’t do it!
Jump-Start Social Media Following Builder
If you’re starting your social media marketing from scratch, you need to devote more “sweat equity” in building a following. Besides blogging at least 3 times a week, you need to spend at least 90 minutes a day, for the first month, searching for and following your target market, thanking people for retweeting, mentioning and following on Twitter, finding content that would be of interest to your target market(s), scheduling posts, engaging with other posts in each of the major networks. That’s commenting, liking and sharing.
Depending on the business and industry, you should start seeing results of your social media efforts in 30-90 days.
If you don’t devote the time in the first 30 days, it will take you longer to build a following and longer to start seeing results.
Fourth Step (2 Options):
- Customized 1:1 Coaching or Training: via Skype. Includes:
- Building a following and relationships
- How to manage your social media in 30 minutes a day once your following is established
- Strategies, tools, tricks & tips – time savers!
- How to blog and manage a WordPress site.
- Finding and curating content
- Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, YouTube
- OR Learn how to do it all yourself with our online video classes! Here’s a free sample!
Spring Social Media JumpStart Package: $3500 for doing the “heavy lifting” up-front work. Includes:
- Research and planning ($500, regular $675) (1-2 weeks)
- Social Media Setups ($500, regular $675) (1-2 weeks)
- JumpStart Follower Builder (1 month)
- 1 month free online video classes (a $20 value)
Let me do the time-consuming up-front work while you learn how to do it yourself. At the end of the JumpStart, I hand over the reigns. You have 1 month of full-access to all the classes. After that, it’s $20/month for updated videos. (This stuff is constantly changing!)
Billed upfront via Square in 3 payments ($500, 500 and 2500). You can start the online classes with your first payment. Contact me for details.
Whatever you special event may be…
- Grand Opening
- Trade Show
- New Product/Service Launch
We can give it a special boost on social media.
Giselle Aguiar is available to speak at groups of all sizes for a the fee of $75/hr, located in these Phoenix Valley areas: Phoenix, Glendale, Peoria, Scottsdale, Cave Creek, Tempe and west areas of Mesa. (25-mile radius from north-central Phoenix).
Outside of these areas, including: Avondale, Chandler, East Mesa, Gilbert, Surprise, Sun City, Fountain Hills, San Tan Valley, Goodyear, Buckeye and Queen Creek: $200/hour + gas/traveling expenses.
Customized training available for groups.