Whether you’re starting your social media marketing from scratch or need some tweaking, direction and training, I have the social media marketing services that you need!
Yes, social media marketing can become overwhelming.
I understand. There are so many marketing options and it seems so time consuming. But with the right strategic social media plan, a little research, consistent branding and specific tactics you can…
- Gain Exposure, Brand Awareness and Visibility
- Drive More Traffic to your Website
- Generate Quality Leads
- Improve Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Google Ranking
- Gain Social Amplification and Exposure
- Establish Yourself as an Expert in your Field
First Step Planning & Research:
- Market & Industry Research – Who is your target market and where do they hang out on the social networks? How do they use the various devices to search for what you have to offer. What’s your competition doing online? We do extensive research and provide you with a comprehensive report.
- Keyword research to determine the best keywords and search phrases that your target market will enter into the search box to find you.
- Determining your overall goals and objectives. What do you want to accomplish and by when?
- Developing a strategic social media plan to accomplish your goals that encompasses the relevant networks.
- Outlining a tactical plan – what to do when and for how long to implement the strategy.
WordPress is the most popular website content management system (CMS) in the Internet. It’s very customizable, user friendly, and easy to learn. Which is why I offer a Guided DIY WordPress Website Builder Services.
If you’re on Wix, Weebly, GoDaddy Sitebuilder, or Squarespace and are not getting traffic to your website, then a self-hosted WordPress Website is your answer! Also, if you’ve been on Blogger or the free WordPress.com, Google or Mircrosoft’s “free websites” and have out grown them, this is for you!
- Business pages/profiles setups on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest and/or YouTube and Google Business Profile (formerly Google My Business).
- Cover graphics: you provide your logo and pictures. Consistent branding throughout the networks is crucial for your online image!
- Optimized for search engines (SEO) – each network has it’s own powerful search engine. You want to be found when someone is looking for what you have to offer!
- Social Media codes and widgets for your website (makes it easy for folks to follow you and share your content). If you don’t make it easy for people to do what you want them to do, they won’t do it!
Customized 1:1 Coaching or Training via Zoom. Includes:
- Building a following and relationships
- How to manage your social media in 30 minutes a day once your following is established
- Strategies, tools, tricks & tips – time savers!
- How to build, blog and manage a WordPress site.
- Finding and curating content
- Whichever Social Network you need help in: Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Pinterest, and/or YouTube
Marketing Automation Setup on MailChimp or Constant Contact:
- Free account setup on MailChimp or Constant Contact (free up to a point)
- Landing page creation
- Drip campaign – guiding your prospect into a sale with a series of personalized emails (limited on the free account, cost may vary)
- Form creation – asking the right questions to segment your list and personalize offers
- Adding call-to-action on your website – working with your web designer to create an effective lead generator
- Graphic promos for social media posts
- 1-hour training session to show you how to edit the emails and get around MailChimp
- 1-hour coaching session at the end of the first 30 (or end of campaign) to review results and analytics
- Optimizing for SEO as well as for leading to the call-to-action (sale) – based on the keyword research
- Adding alt-text to images (you provide the images)
- Editing existing pages or writing copy for new pages
Blogging — I Blog for You!
- WordPress websites only, using the block editor
- 4 blog articles a month, 300-500+ words, researched, with graphics
- Written for your target audience
- Optimized for SEO
Editing Services Option — You Write, I Post
- WordPress websites only, using the block editor
- 4 articles a month, written by your resident expert
- Edited for grammar, SEO and copywriting
- Optimized for SEO and posted on your WordPress website
Whatever you special event may be…
- Grand Opening
- Trade Show
- New Product/Service Launch
We can give it a special boost on social media.
Giselle Aguiar is available to speak at groups of all sizes for a the fee of $75/hr including drive time.
Customized training available for groups at an additional cost.
10 Reasons to Hire the AZ Social Media Wiz:
- Leave the time-consuming planning and research work to me. How much is your time worth?
- Over 30 years of online marketing experience, over 10 years of focus on social media and content marketing.
- Thorough research on your industry and target market(s) and how best to reach them using the right keywords and SEO.
- Strategic and tactical planning. Just posting content without a plan gets no results.
- Goal and results-driven. Together, we set goals and metrics at the start and help you meet them through 1:1 coaching. However, keep in mind that there are NO guarantees in marketing.
- Monthly analytics review of follower growth, website statistics, engagement, demographics
- Monthly coaching sessions to review reports and plan for the next month. If goals are met, then we set higher goals for the next month. If goals are not met, we analyze what worked and didn’t work and adjust the strategic plan accordingly.
- Integrity, work ethics and industry exclusivity. I will not work with a similar business or a
competitor concurrently. Everything is kept in confidence.
- Keeping up with the latest tools, and social media network features. Google and the social networks are constantly changing — removing and adding features. I will evaluate the features
and judge if it will be appropriate for marketing your business.
- You always have access and control of logins and passwords of each of your accounts in the networks.