Whether you’re starting your social media marketing from scratch or need some tweaking, direction and training, we have the social media marketing service that you need!
Yes, social media marketing can become overwhelming.
- Gain Exposure, Brand Awareness and Visibility
- Drive More Traffic to your Website
- Generate Quality Leads
- Improve Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Google Ranking
- Gain Social Amplification and Exposure
- Establish Yourself as an Expert in your Field
- Market & Industry Research – Who is your target market and where do they hang out on the social networks? How do they use the various devices to search for what you have to offer. What’s your competition doing online? We do extensive research and provide you with a comprehensive report.
- Keyword research to determine the best keywords and search phrases that your target market will enter into the search box to find you.
- Determining your overall goals and objectives. What do you want to accomplish and by when?
- Developing a strategic social media plan to accomplish your goals that encompasses the relevant networks.
- Outlining a tactical plan – what to do when and for how long to implement the strategy.
- Social Media Set-ups:
- Business pages/profiles setups on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest and YouTube.
- Cover graphics: you provide your logo and pictures. Consistent branding throughout the networks is crucial for your online image!
- Optimized for search engines (SEO) – each network has it’s own powerful search engine. You want to be found when someone is looking for what you have to offer!
- Social Media codes and widgets for your website (makes it easy for folks to follow you and share your content). If you don’t make it easy for people to do what you want them to do, they won’t do it!
- Customized 1:1 Coaching or Training: via Skype. Includes:
- Building a following and relationships
- How to manage your social media in 30 minutes a day once your following is established
- Strategies, tools, tricks & tips – time savers!
- How to blog and manage a WordPress site.
- Finding and curating content
- Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, YouTube
Whatever you special event may be…
- Grand Opening
- Trade Show
- New Product/Service Launch
We can give it a special boost on social media.
Giselle Aguiar is available to speak at groups of all sizes for a the fee of $75/hr, located in these Phoenix Valley areas: Phoenix, Glendale, Peoria, Scottsdale, Cave Creek, Tempe and west areas of Mesa. (25-mile radius from north-central Phoenix).
Outside of these areas, including: Avondale, Chandler, East Mesa, Gilbert, Surprise, Sun City, Fountain Hills, San Tan Valley, Goodyear, Buckeye and Queen Creek: $200/hour + gas/traveling expenses.
Customized training available for groups.