Just posting to Facebook or Instagram is not marketing. Having a Twitter account and not tweeting on a regular basis is not marketing. That actually hurts you more than helps. It’s your online reputation. Don’t you think it’s time you became social savvy!
Learn how to Properly use Social Media for Marketing
Not understanding how each network works will get you nowhere.
Customized Social Media Marketing Training: 1-on-1 via Skype no matter where you are!
- How to build a following and relationships with your target market
- How to manage your social media in 30 minutes a day once your following is established
- Strategies, tools, tricks & tips – time savers!
- How to blog and manage a WordPress site
- Finding and curating content
- Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube, Instagram
You work on your own computer at your own speed. Besides the 1:1 customized training, you’ll also get:
- Strategic and tactical plan templates
- An editorial calendar template
- WordPress blogging manual
Training is customized for your specific business and targeting your current and potential customers. All sessions are done via Skype* and recorded so you can go refer to it later.
Spring Training Special! $45/hr
Upon booking, you will receive an invoice via Square due upon receipt. When payment is received, you’ll get the links to the templates. Any overtime will be billed at $25/hr, in half-hour intervals. If your session is cancelled due to illness or an unexpected circumstance, payment may be applied to another session, online membership or refunded. No refunds for time not used. You’ll get Skype connection instructions when the session is booked.
*Using Skype, you share your screen with me and I guide you through everything. Please have Skype installed on your computer or make sure you have the latest updated version. It’s not recommended to use Skype’s web version. Then go to contacts and search for my Skype ID: icreatephx and send me a connection request. Please do this with enough lead time before our session. Note: to share your screen you must have a camera on your computer. Otherwise, I can demonstrate what you need to do.