Social Media Set-ups – profile/about section editing and optimizing for search engines (SEO)
Each of the social media networks has a powerful internal search engine. It’s vital that your business pages be set-up correctly with proper use of relevant keywords so you’ll be found when someone is searching for what you have to offer.
Full Social Media Set-ups: $675
- Business pages/profiles set up on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn and a YouTube channel
- Consistent branding throughout the networks – (you provide your logos and pictures)
- Cover graphics (banners) for all the networks
- Optimized for search engines (SEO) with keywords in the bios/about sections
- Interconnecting accounts with each other and the blog/website (codes for widgets which we’ll send to your webmaster)
- Facebook fan/business page: $95
- Pinterest business account: $95
- includes 5 boards with 5 pins each
- Google+ business page set-up: $95
- LinkedIn company profile page set-up: $95
- Twitter profile page: $95
- YouTube Channel set-up: $300
Spring Social Media JumpStart Package: $3500 for doing the “heavy lifting” up-front work. Includes:
- Research and planning ($500, regular $675) (1-2 weeks)
- Social Media Setups ($500, regular $675) (1-2 weeks)
- JumpStart Follower Builder (1 month)
- 1 month free online video classes (a $20 value)
Let me do the time-consuming up-front work while you learn how to do it yourself. At the end of the JumpStart, I hand over the reigns. You have 1 month of full-access to all the classes. After that, it’s $20/month for updated videos. (This stuff is constantly changing!)
Billed upfront via Square in 3 payments ($500, 500 and 2500). You can start the online classes with your first payment. Contact me for details.
Here’s a small gallery of some of our clients:
Does not include cover graphics.
We partner with excellent graphic artists who can help optimize your social media branding.
Quotes are customized to your business needs. Click here to contact us for a free 30-minute phone consult & analysis.
Prices subject to change and may increase due to unforeseen circumstance or complicated business profile pages. Cleaning up fake Twitter followers and Facebook Likes costs so don’t buy them – they don’t help, they hurt!