The social media networks are constantly changing and adding new features. It’s up to you to keep up with all these changes to be able to more effectively market your business. Your Social Savvy Solution Members Only club will help you do that without being overwhelmed.
Those of you who purchased either the Boot Camp/Master Class, will get the first 3 months free. Those of you who purchased the Startup Pack will get 2 months free. Watch for emails. Those of you who belong to SCORE, Local First Arizona, the Southwest Veterans Chamber of Commerce or another group and you can still use the coupon code and get 10% the monthly membership dues.
Here are this week’s 10 Best Marketing and Social Media News
- How to Stop Overthinking Your Content and Start Writing What Your Customers Love – Don’t Overthink It! That’s something I tell everyone who takes my classes. I had a client once who obsessed on getting the SEO to go from yellow to green and she called me in a panic. It doesn’t have to be perfect. It just has to be good content that your target market will want to read and possibly entice them to buy.
- What Should You Do if Someone Attacks You Online? – Unfortunately there are evil, nasty people out there who have nothing better to do in life than to be a pest and make our lives miserable. They are called trolls. Here’s some good advice on how to deal with them. Don’t feed the trolls!
- What if Super Bowl commercials were like digital ads? – This week’s “best news” would be incomplete without posting a marketing blog related to the Super Bowl.
- This might be Kellyanne Conway’s most ‘alternative fact’ yet – I check what’s trending on Twitter every morning. When I saw “Bowling Green Massacre” trending. I clicked on it thinking it was another crisis or mass shooting only to find that it was Kellyanne Conway who misspoke in an interview. She was trending #1 on Twitter for some time. This is a lesson in getting your facts straight and the power of Twitter to make or break someone’s credibility.
- Turning Your Social Media Connections into Clients – I get asked this question a lot. Here are some nice tips on how to do it without alienating anyone.
- Do You Know What it Feels Like to Get Hacked? – I do. My site was hacked twice in 2014. Worse that the trolls, hackers are evil and will hack a website just because they can. Some hack to steal email addresses, some for financial gain. In this day and age, if you don’t have anti-hacking insurance on your site like (ad link) Sucuri, you risk having to rebuild everything from scratch.
- Facebook’s Testing Out a New Tool to Help You Connect with Like-Minded Users – Oh, boy, is Facebook getting into the dating business?
- Online Content: Is Longer Really Better? – This is another challenge: how long should a blog post be?
- The 4 Ways to Keep Facebook Group Members Engaged – I’m considering a Facebook Group for the Members Only Club. No selling allowed. It will be to exchange ideas and offer suggestions.
- Why There’s No Perfect Time to Post on Facebook – So many “experts” dig through tons of data to come up with the best time to post on social media. It all depends on your business and your audience. The best way to find the best time YOU to post is to look at your analytics and insights once a month. The Analytics class (that’s already there) and the tools class (that will be available in the Members Only Club) will guide you on how to do this.