You maybe asking yourself, “What is Content Marketing?” The short answer is blogging. Yes, blogging is the basis for in-bound marketing and it is how you build your following on the social media networks. Blogging connects you to your target audience and positions you as an expert in your field – a trusted source of information. The trick is to blog about what you know – which is your business (service or products).
The keys to success for your blog are:
- Keep it Short and Simple (KISS) This means approx. 300-500 words, using simple language, and not industry jargon
- Always use a graphic or video
- Use an editorial calendar
- Write for your target audience – what will solve their problems or make their lives better.
- Write in natural language but with the search engine in mind.
- Blog at least once a week, 2 – 3 times a week is optimal!
What are other types of Content Marketing?
Blogging isn’t the only form of content marketing
- Shared content from trusted sources that is relevant or related to your business.
The ultimate goal of content is to offer your target market the information they are seeking while getting exposure, establishing credibility and building trust.
People buy from whom they know and trust!
Learn how to do it yourself or we can do it for you! We also offer a hybrid option of doing the research, plan developing, setups and following building (all the time-consuming upfront work) while you learn how to do it yourself. Then you hand over the reigns to you and we can do a coaching call once a month.